• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

January Adv. Outdoors Flyer

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
505   0
Reaction score
Check their latest flyer. 420 rounds of Lake City .223 for 165 bucks. Ruger LCP's for $270 bucks and lots of reloading equip and supplies on sale.

Last edited:
***WARNING***
Make sure that you call first and clearly determine the availability of anything advertised in the Adventure Outdoors Flyer...I drove from Buford to Smyrna today for nothing after calling to confirm a rifle advertised in their January 11- 21 Grand Opening Flyer was in stock due to similar issues in the past. They had ONE - which was a display item not for sale. The guy explained that he could take my payment in full at the advertised price to order it requiring another trip back when it arrived.

I called to check on a item on the sale paper, and the guy that worked the gun counter said he did not know what was on sale .Real smart ones up there aint they.

make sure you tell them the ammo you are buying is on sale. last 2 times i have been in there I have had to explain to them that the items I was purchasing were on sale and for how much. They have so much potential but I just hate that place.

make sure you tell them the ammo you are buying is on sale. last 2 times i have been in there I have had to explain to them that the items I was purchasing were on sale and for how much. They have so much potential but I just hate that place.

Used to be an awesome place-about 10 years ago. It has slipped, badly..

All the more reason I don't go to Adventure Outdoors, the "Sale" price on the lake city is $15 more than walmart, and yes unfortunatly, most of the counter folks know about as much as walmarts staff. Like Jay said, there is potential, it is getting less and less every day.

The LCP is what got my attention. Going by there today to pick one up. I'll let everyone know how that goes.

Well they got me. I just received the flyer a day or so ago, swing by at lunch and they are out of stock on the LCP. Why advertise if they don't have at least a few days worth?

Back
Top Bottom