• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep Cherokee XJ

Nice looking rigs on here! I've been looking for one for my son but the damn local Redneck Yeet crowd has cut the fenders off all of them so they can run 37" tires on stock ass springs. Looks ridiculous and they rag them all out.

Off topic somewhat but did y'all hear the dumbasses that manage Jeep are "Open" to dropping the Cherokee nameplate so it doesn't offend anyone???
https://www.motortrend.com/news/jeep-cherokee-name-stellantis/

I know where there is a 97, still sitting in the same mud hole since 2003. We bought it at the auction for $300, stuck it roof deep same night and she still sits there as far as I know. Man that was fun! Maybe I can find pics.

Nice looking rigs on here! I've been looking for one for my son but the damn local Redneck Yeet crowd has cut the fenders off all of them so they can run 37" tires on stock ass springs. Looks ridiculous and they rag them all out.

Off topic somewhat but did y'all hear the dumbasses that manage Jeep are "Open" to dropping the Cherokee nameplate so it doesn't offend anyone???
https://www.motortrend.com/news/jeep-cherokee-name-stellantis/
Oh I'm cutting the fenders on this **** box soon.

I've been thinking XJ for awhile now, have fallen out of love with my YJ. Glad I haven't seen a 5 speed XJ while poking around different sites, don't know if I'd be able to stop myself.

Well damn. Just went to Home Depot in Jasper and saw this. $2500 for a 300,000 miler with auto a decent price?

9F98F13C-B10F-4523-85EC-7460826C0774.jpeg
A8F25B2B-42BE-4264-A4E2-E915B8058EF3.jpeg
DF0DDE3E-EBB5-4217-A924-1C80A251E23A.jpeg

Well damn. Just went to Home Depot in Jasper and saw this. $2500 for a 300,000 miler with auto a decent price?

View attachment 3149039 View attachment 3149040 View attachment 3149042
Check underneath it for rust, like check everywhere really good with a flashlight. That's what I wish I had done, I think mine is salvageable, the unibody frame ain't rotted out and the floor pans are decent, but the entire exhaust system, shock mounts and most of the suspension hardware is so rusted and rotted it's gonna be a nightmare for me.

I got fooled by the low milage for its age (184000) and didn't check well underneath. Probably would have passed on it if I had.

Back
Top Bottom