• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep's... talk to me

This.

If it’s got Jeep on it, it cost a lot to buy & isn’t worth much after you own it.

A 2018 Cherokee Trail Hawk that we just had to have comes to mind.

10 months later, trade in was $6k less than we owned on it & we had employee pricing when we bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s true of any car, especially American ones, except for one specific model - the Wrangler. Jeep Wranglers, especially the 2-door, hold their value better than any other car on the road, even the Japanese makes.

That’s true of any car, especially American ones, except for one specific model - the Wrangler. Jeep Wranglers, especially the 2-door, hold their value better than any other car on the road, even the Japanese makes.

She Drove it off the lot & lost 20%.

She Drove it off the lot & lost 20%.

Right. But that’s almost any car you drive off the lot. Plus it’s a Cherokee, not a Wrangler. Try to price out a low-mileage used 2018 Wrangler and see if it’s lost 20% of its MSRP yet.

9524774F-0161-4295-A3E6-D7258D3CFA7C.jpeg

My 06, I bought it new and just sold it 2yrs ago. It only had 60k miles on it. Never even took it off road just didn’t have time. I put a 4in suspension lift on it 33in BFG’s, Warn 8724 and other stuff. I got top dollar when I sold it, but I damn sure don’t miss it.

This.

If it’s got Jeep on it, it cost a lot to buy & isn’t worth much after you own it.

10 months later, trade in was $6k less than we owned on it & we had employee pricing when we bought it.

that's because it's a Cherokee. We're talking about real jeeps..

This.

We got hosed on a 2015 Cherokee. The transmission is a ticking time bomb so no one including the dealer wanted it past 30,000 miles.

Back
Top Bottom