• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jnelson04 oldest is missing

IMG_2238.jpeg

I see this all the time in lawrenceville, loganville, Grayson. This is very frightening to the parent of a preteen. I’m glad he was found safe. There has to be something in common with these kids wanting to run away. I don’t know about this child in particular, but all the ones I have seen lately are from middle class kids that don’t have a care in the world. I wouldn’t want to pry, but if his father could share with us a little about what’s going on, it might help other parents understand their children better. No details, just a brief over view. I also know kids have always ran away, but when I was young in the 90s it seemed that it was poor kids , running away from serious problems and abuse cases. Either way, I’m glad he was found.
Hasn't been found yet

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I have not seen or heard where he has been found where did you get the information from
Still praying for a safe return and comfort for his family
I thought I had read that he had been found on the next door app. I just deleted my post, as it is important that we continue to keep our eyes open. I’m in the area of loganville , lawrenceville, Grayson.

Back
Top Bottom