• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North West GA  **Job openning** , Driver/Mechanic/Handy Person, Woodstock Ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDAWG1958

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
My company is in the Metal Fabrication business, We are in need of a dependable,mature,responsible and trustworthy person to make delivery's of all types of structural steel,tanks,large valves and other products we provide. Must have a good knowledge of the atlanta area,There will be times where you will need to deliver to Florida,Alabama and north and south Carolina, however a CDL is not required, Will drive a 3500 dually and a 5500 dually flatbed truck with a 28' flat bed goose neck trailor. When not delivering or picking up materials,you will be required to help around the shop,experienced in forklifts,metal fab/welding helpfull.
We are (now) a drug free company and I will not tolerate drug use of any kind. The pay is not great,but its good,and steady. Hours are 5:30am -2:00pm monday through friday and some saturdays.
Pm me for more info,

Where are all of the people saying they're out of work?

Let me tell you verbatim what one of the directors of the Board of Labor told me in my office last week.

"Chris, people do not want to work. 70% of the people on our support programs would rather sit at home and make $150/wk via unemployment versus going to work and making $350-$400/wk."

Not a bad gid especially since no CDL is required....if one was needed they would gripe about that...since its not required the other issue is the drug policy....lol...lotta lame people out there wantn a government check.sad

Let me tell you verbatim what one of the directors of the Board of Labor told me in my office last week.

"Chris, people do not want to work. 70% of the people on our support programs would rather sit at home and make $150/wk via unemployment versus going to work and making $350-$400/wk."

Very true...One of my uncles is one of those people, he is a lazy no good drunk....He will only work somewhere just long enough to get back on unemployment/govt aide....He is a leach and does nothing but take from everyone, and ruin our family.... I personally wont even come to family gatherings if he is invited...

We use to call them "relief bums" and yes I had a number of relatives on various assitance programs in the late 50's. They mostly ran and drank shine. Would take a job for as long as needed to raise cash for corn, yeast, sugar... you get my drift. You could smell the mash as you walked past their property. They were pretty brazen. I nearly fell into that part of our clan while in my teens, but thats another story. Mention this family name in the small town I'm from and everyone knows what they did besides, cussing, fighting and sitting on their collective butts..... They drank more shine then they sold and it was past down through generations... Just as we see today with guberment assistance being chosen over a regular paying job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom