• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North West GA  **Job openning** , Driver/Mechanic/Handy Person, Woodstock Ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Job is in Woodstock, Vanguard and I talked today, He really wanted it,and I really wanted to give it to him, but the distance to drive for him over 60 miles one way at $4 + a gallon just didnt make sense. Job still availible,although I have an interview scheduled in the morning with a member that is more centrally located to the job.

Hopefully my email with resume attached was received earlier today. If not I will be in touch during business hours tomorrow.

Adam Dyer

I appreciate the response too, and I really would like to work but it is 77 miles one way for me. Though if the truck were take home :D...

My Name is Roger Streng from the Stone Mountain,Ga. area. Your required criteria is exactly what I do now and will be available as of August 1st or perhaps sooner. I have worked for Dekalb Steel-Cowart Iron Works for 16 years. As the Company will soon close I will be looking for new employment.
I also do light truck service,repair all power tools related to the industry and am an experienced electrician, plumber as well. I am very interested in your career offering.

Last edited:
My Name is Roger Streng from the Stone Mountain,Ga. area. Your required criteria is exactly what I do now and will be available as of August 1st or perhaps sooner. I have worked for Dekalb Steel-Cowart Iron Works for 16 years. As the Company will soon close I will be looking for new employment. i can be reached at 770-755-5658(home) in the evenings.
I also do light truck service,repair all power tools related to the industry and am an experienced electrician, plumber as well. I am very interested in your career offering.

I will personally vouch for ga_red_rider. He is a hell of a good guy, and knows his stuff.

Congrats to CUSTOMSMITH on landing this job opportunity, Looking forward to having you on board CS !

Thank you to all that applied, I will keep your information on file and should another opportunity arise,I'll be in touch.

Last edited:
I know I was out of work for two freaking years and the goverment told me that I had to find a job I told them that was why I was there did not take 1 dang dime from the goverment just wanted to work I found my own job they never sent me any numbers the a-holes wish this was up there then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom