• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North West GA  **Job openning** , Driver/Mechanic/Handy Person, Woodstock Ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sent GDAWG a pm . I would be perfect for this job IMHO, but I do not know atlanta at all.

It's easy.. There's a big circle road around it and three major highways that run through it. Focus on staying out of the circle and the getting out of the city part of the highways. :D

Last edited:
Let me tell you verbatim what one of the directors of the Board of Labor told me in my office last week.

"Chris, people do not want to work. 70% of the people on our support programs would rather sit at home and make $150/wk via unemployment versus going to work and making $350-$400/wk."

I fully agree and see it everywhere. I've personally known a few people who landed great jobs but didn't have the drive or desire and ruin it.. but they'd rather sit on their butt and collect benefits we (the working) pay for.

I just sent GDAWG a pm . I would be perfect for this job IMHO, but I do not know atlanta at all.

I deliver for a living all over Atlanta too.......Thank GOD for GPS!!...In 4 years I have never NOT been able to find a residence or business as long as you have the correct address!!

What if I get the job? Sheesh ... I dont whine nearly as much, and my for sale threads are entertaining ..... look how much fun we now have with "classic pieces of Glock history".

Well, I just got back from getting our (wrecked) delivery truck from the impound lot, our driver was arrested last night for DUI , the substance remains unkown at this time,but it wasnt alcohol or pot. I will be responding to all inquirys on the job this afternoon.

This is the second grown man in two weeks to give up his livelyhood over substance abuse,I am confident we have them all weeded out now though. I hate to see this type of thing happen and wish both men the best, but cannot allow it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom