• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

jonesboro rd Gun show

newberro

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
96   2
Reaction score
man was i supprised how low new AR's were. 499.00 stripped to 750.00 loaded. And the tables were full of them. Saw Remington .22lr for 39.99 for 500 rds. Last time i looked at these they were 89.00 for 500 rounds. The entire store was full of tables. First time i've seen this in a while
Really amazed at how much guns had come down.

man was i supprised how low new AR's were. 499.00 stripped to 750.00 loaded. And the tables were full of them. Saw Remington .22lr for 39.99 for 500 rds. Last time i looked at these they were 89.00 for 500 rounds. The entire store was full of tables. First time i've seen this in a while
Really amazed at how much guns had come down.

Yep, it's getting back to normal prices and the AR glut has trigger prices to fall. It's been a decent time for most things but that can change and this being an election year. We have a Republican controlled house and senate which is a plus for the 2A as Democrats have made gun/magazines/ammo bans, prohibitions and restrictions their party's political plank.

I've found in the last year or so that the prices at gun shows on new & used firearms have been pretty impressive over the prices I'm seeing on here and I'm not a big fan of gun shows. Sellers at the shows are motivated & negotiating if any interest is shown, they don't get emotionally attached to their firearms like many individuals do.

Lowest prices I saw in forever were just before the 2012 election and then Sandy Hook.

In the next month or so things will start to dry up... you can be sure of that.

I thought it was a good show. Like the shows from years ago. Good prices and people were willing to deal.
I bought several things at fair prices including a Plate Rack for my range.

Back
Top Bottom