• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

junk guns- funny

bearpugh

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
144   0
Reaction score
ever notice when someones selling a junky gun, they won't ut the name in the heading.lol. it'll say 9mm for sale, or 45 for sale. even 1911 for sale. then you open the ad and they drop the bomb. guess they feel like no one would look if they knew their 9mm is a lorcin or jiminez. lol.

ever notice when someones selling a junky gun, they won't ut the name in the heading.lol. it'll say 9mm for sale, or 45 for sale. even 1911 for sale. then you open the ad and they drop the bomb. guess they feel like no one would look if they knew their 9mm is a lorcin or jiminez. lol.

I know the specific gun you are referencing right now. It gets me every time I see it. I get all excited, click on it and think.....Dammit. Got me again.

what wiggs me out on forums is that every so often so dood pops up an asks the same tired question ......why does everyone hate hi-points ....

Lol bear...I know what you mean with them trying to disguise! Classic, tried and true advertising scheme!!!

With that said though, I believe everybody should own at least one junker or what I call a "truck gun" or "disposable gun". I've actually got a few stashed strategically thru out home and auto and wouldn't be heart broken if any of them got stolen. Mine are Bersa's, Llama's, and Taurus....I just can't quite go all the way down to the Lorcins and Hi-points though!!!

Back
Top Bottom