• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a General Observation...

I just do a lot more window shopping these days
Have you found any decent prices? We have several windows that need replacing.
Plus I keep getting calls from Indian gentlemen telling me there is a problem with my windows and that they can fix them remotely.

I wish they'd just give the new ones to us for free and let us play with them for a few months, then keep or trade 'em. That's true "being kind to yur neighbor" behavior. See my avatar for more great life hacks.

Wow.. what would happen if everytime a new Firearm was introduced, everyone wouldn't run around including retailers, and add anywhere from 2oo too 500 dollars to the retail price, or run it up on auction??? what if we could just buy the item, shoot it, if we loved it keep it, or we did not trade it with our buddies on the OT....just gouging for a couple of firearms is not the way to become wealthy. I know this because I am a Certified Public Accountant. be good to each other so everyone cab enjoy the sport, and not just those with deep pockets.
One would also expect a CPA to understand basic economics. Guess you missed those years.

One would also expect a CPA to understand basic economics. Guess you missed those years.

Big difference from a CPA and an econonmist. Asking a CPA for economic advice would be like asking a homosexual to inspect your colon for cancer. Just because you play with something a bunch, doesn't mean you understand how it works.

yeah everyone always wants to pay stupid inflated prices

lot's of stupid people in this world. I am doing my part to set the price of AKs at 400 dollars or below. If someone wants to sell me one, that's the price I would be willing to pay.

Prices and wages are the most misunderstood concepts in this county.

One more time for the class boys and gears.

1. Prices are set by the consumer. A seller can price something at whatever they want, but nobody is going to buy it unless you lower the price to a point someone is willing to pay. Lots of relisted guns over and over on this very board prove that point.

2. Wages are set by the wage earner, not the employer. Employers pay the least amount of money someone is willing to do the work for. Don't ever complain about what you are paid since you are the one who set the wage. If you were unwilling to do the work for the wages offered, you wouldn't have taken/kept the job.

Back
Top Bottom