• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a General Observation...

Supply and demand set the market.

I'm surprised you don't know this most basic tenet of economics, being a CPA and all.
I have been around a bit, and bought and traded items. What has happened, is EVERYONE... is trying to SCREW everyone else. Everything has become a buy and hold supply and demand game as everyone has become a dealer... of toys, of games, of guns, watches, etc. Since everyone hoardes everything, that is how pricing is being set. I can play if I want, I do not. I buy for the prices I want to pay and I am patient. You want to die and hand down your no one gives a damn about gun, watch, knife, etc.. be my guest. 40 years ago we had a term for gouging gun dealers, we called them scum and told them to f off.... its easy.

Big difference from a CPA and an econonmist. Asking a CPA for economic advice would be like asking a homosexual to inspect your colon for cancer. Just because you play with something a bunch, doesn't mean you understand how it works.
LOL!!!! I see my hobby differently. On occasion I hve enjoyed going ove going to the range and letting people shoot some of my firearms I even give em the ammo, especially if I know I am intorducing them to something new. Next time I see them, if they have bought something new, they will let me shoot it. I really enjoy the sport and most of the people in it. I despise price gouging jerks. Btw, I would be happy to counsel you on your colon, as colon cancer and colostomies run in my family.I am not a homosexual, but My knowledge is quite extensive. Let me know if you need a refferal. If you need any help with a business that is more than gouging folks for firearms, I am also here to help. Have a great week.

I have been around a bit, and bought and traded items. What has happened, is EVERYONE... is trying to SCREW everyone else. Everything has become a buy and hold supply and demand game as everyone has become a dealer... of toys, of games, of guns, watches, etc. Since everyone hoardes everything, that is how pricing is being set. I can play if I want, I do not. I buy for the prices I want to pay and I am patient. You want to die and hand down your no one gives a damn about gun, watch, knife, etc.. be my guest. 40 years ago we had a term for gouging gun dealers, we called them scum and told them to f off.... its easy.
Lol. You're one of them. Run to Home Depot. Buy a bag of sand. Pound on it until your hands bleed. Maybe you'll feel better.

Or, understand that people's personal property is, well, their own property. They can ask whatever they want for it. You can buy it or not. If you can find what they are selling cheaper elsewhere, go for it! Why would what they are asking bother you? If you cannot fund it elsewhere for cheaper, then welcome to econ 101 for Boomers.

What's the solution? Price whining has been a thing here since "The Great Neckbeard Panic of 2013." Price whine all you want man, it's not going to change a single seller's mind about asking prices. You could always try the retarded low baller method of negotiation.

LOL!!!! I see my hobby differently. On occasion I hve enjoyed going ove going to the range and letting people shoot some of my firearms I even give em the ammo, especially if I know I am intorducing them to something new. Next time I see them, if they have bought something new, they will let me shoot it. I really enjoy the sport and most of the people in it. I despise price gouging jerks. Btw, I would be happy to counsel you on your colon, as colon cancer and colostomies run in my family.I am not a homosexual, but My knowledge is quite extensive. Let me know if you need a refferal. If you need any help with a business that is more than gouging folks for firearms, I am also here to help. Have a great week.

Gouging isn’t a real thing and nobody looks up my B-hole without a big shot of propofol first.

Back
Top Bottom