• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

just finished my baby today!!!

Tomahawk

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
14   0
Reaction score
I got it on here as a trade and it was running a little rough.. but I rebuilt the carb and put a snorkel kit on it just got it all together today. Runs great just need to mess with the high end air to gas ratio.. just need to find which screw is for that first... it runs fine on the low end but when it gets in the high end it'll pop. Any advice?

Attachments

• 20150225_181707.jpg
    20150225_181707.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 83
Ya I was hurrying to finish this causes there's a few going riding at my cousins and I didn't want to be left out... do you happen to know where the air to fuel ratio screw is on the carb?

Someone else would know better. Popping may be lean? Correct anyone? Snorkel maybe changing air flow.
The air screw is for idle I think. Need to mess with the needle settings and possibly change main jet.

My old atv has an evil carb. Float seems to stick..... Flood out or starve mine. But not all the time.

I got it on here as a trade and it was running a little rough.. but I rebuilt the carb and put a snorkel kit on it just got it all together today. Runs great just need to mess with the high end air to gas ratio.. just need to find which screw is for that first... it runs fine on the low end but when it gets in the high end it'll pop. Any advice?
larger primary jet and or raise the needle one notch

Back
Top Bottom