• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just one fish is all I ask for.

JustAGoodOleBoy

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
12   0
Reaction score
I need help guys. I have the fever bad. New tackle box, new baitcaster, all new lures, hooks sinkers etc... And I still cannot catch jack squat everywhere I go in and around Paulding. Paulding has got to be some of the worst fishing I've ever seen. I tried sweetwater creek park. White oak park. I just don't know where else to go. I've been to Goldmine lake before on Paulding WMA but I'm not looking for a hike, just somewhere with easy access. Don't have to give me your secret spot just looking for a place the wife won't be so bored, where we both have a lil fun.

Idk what it is I've always had bad luck bank fishing here in Ga. Don't have a boat, Lanier is a lil far and I don't go to Altoona. I'm more of a creek and river bank fisher, last time I went to etowah near cartersville, Nothing lol.

Idk what it is I've always had bad luck bank fishing here in Ga. Don't have a boat, Lanier is a lil far and I don't go to Altoona. I'm more of a creek and river bank fisher, last time I went to etowah near cartersville, Nothing lol.
Try chattahoochee bend state park. Fish off the bank with chicken livers. My kids have blast catching catfish every time we go.

Back
Top Bottom