• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just picked up a brand new B&T SPC9 PDW! In LOVE with this little dude!

SGT AE Houk

Default rank <1000 posts
Knight's Armament Elitist
99   0
Reaction score
IMG_7203.jpg

Pretty neat little PDW, albeit a little pricey. The SPC differs from the GHM and APC lines by accepting AR15 Charging Handles (in addition to the "smg" style charging handle at the front, yes it has 2!) and having an actual buffer to assist in ADDITIONAL recoil reduction.

The lower is just like the APC. This one takes Glock mags of any double-stacked length which, I personally like the wide assortment and availability, I'm still not wild about the aesthetic yet. The angle of the magazines needs to be more straight in my opinion, but it's growing on me slowly.

The only con I have on the whole platform is the included iron sights are straight dog ass. I tossed them as soon as I unwrapped them. You can't even use the front sight since it impacts the forward charging handle and keeps it from being used at all. Since I'm so used to the AR platform, I normally use the rear charging handle anyway, but it's still a major design pitfall. Troy Battle Sights fit perfectly and still allow forward charging handle use.

All in all, it's been a great little gun so far. And with a collapsible brace and a 4.5" barrel, I can EASILY fit this in my laptop bag or hiking backpack with plenty of room for tendies.

It's actually not too bad! It's got a nice clean break, but a good bit of travel. Probably about 6lbs with around 3mm reset give or take.

Geiselle made a APC trigger but I think they quickly discontinued it for whatever reason.

Uses dude in the title and she in the post. I'm guessing your gun is non-binary!! Nice pickup brother!! Been wanting a B&T myself.

Fixed! :D

And yeah it's a whole new world for sure. I was a little apprehensive about spending that kinda coin on a PCC, but I'm not regretting it so far!

Shot a full auto one at CanCon last month . Sweet little gun , but I just can’t justify the money . Maybe in a year or so when the price comes down. Good pick up , but like you the Glock mag is funky .

Back
Top Bottom