• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just saw the unicorn. under $1000 Ar in Wal-Mart

Cruisers460

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
75   0
Reaction score
Just like it says, Wal-Mart in Griffin had a Bushmaster patrolman's carbine for under $1000 tax included. Someone had already bought it of course. They just left it in the case for all to drool over!

OMG!! WalMart is selling "evil black rifles"!!! They have a McDonalds up front selling high cholesterol, high trans-fat food and jumbo, giant, family sized soft drinks, also!!
:fear::faint::rapture:

Help, I'm going to be shot by drug crazed, mentally unstable, convicted felon carrying an easily obtainable assault weapon, with a high capacity magazine and cop killer armor piercing ammunition, before I can die naturally from clogged arteries!!! Help me, President Obama! Help me, Vice President Joe Biden! Help me, Sarah Brady! Help me, Mayor Michael Bloomberg! Help me Piers Morgan (you slimey limey) and help me, Hillary Clinton!!! Save me, please!!! I HAVE RIGHTS!!! :help::help::help:

Can't I escape all this and just ride away on the unicorn?? :confused::confused:

Last edited:
OMG!! WalMart is selling "evil black rifles"!!! They have a McDonalds up front selling high cholesterol, high trans-fat food and jumbo, giant, family sized soft drinks, also!!
:fear::faint::rapture:

Help, I'm going to be shot by drug crazed, mentally unstable, convicted felon carrying an easily obtainable assault weapon, with a high capacity magazine and cop killer armor piercing ammunition, before I can die naturally from clogged arteries!!! Help me, President Obama! Help me, Vice President Joe Biden! Help me, Sarah Brady! Help me, Mayor Michael Bloomberg! Help me Piers Morgan (you slimey limey) and help me, Hillary Clinton!!! Save me, please!!! I HAVE RIGHTS!!! :help::help::help:

Can't I escape all this and just ride away on the unicorn?? :confused::confused:

LMAO!!!!! Priceless!!! Yep just blame it on the spoon and fork! "Omg guns kill people!"...."yeah and the spoon and fork made me fat!!" LOL

Cool to see AR's in Walmart again though.

Back
Top Bottom