• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

just saw world war z

I liked the movie. Zombies did not play, but I am all about walking dead. I will say this if WWZ Zombies where in the walking dead Rick Grimes and Daryl would have their work cut out for them, and I mean cut out.

Thought the movie sucked. Almost got up and walked out of the theater twice. I could have done with out the mother earth hippie bull****. I knew it was going to be bad when I saw that ****stick Pierce Morgan in the first 2 minutes.

Crap. You're making me not want to go now.

Ah, so global warming and the tea party caused the zombies and no guns with more than 7 round magazines(none of which belong to civilians) are used in the whole movie. Got it.

Aw, man. I may just wait for DVD now.

I liked the movie. Zombies did not play, but I am all about walking dead. I will say this if WWZ Zombies where in the walking dead Rick Grimes and Daryl would have their work cut out for them, and I mean cut out.

I'm not sure what movie Sharpshooter watched, but the one I just saw KICKED ASS! That was great! Piers Morgan was on the screen for 2 seconds in the opening scenes. I'm really not sure what "mother earth hippie ****" we're talking about but that movie was a blast. Scary damn zombies for sure!

I'm not sure what movie Sharpshooter watched, but the one I just saw KICKED ASS! That was great! Piers Morgan was on the screen for 2 seconds in the opening scenes. I'm really not sure what "mother earth hippie ****" we're talking about but that movie was a blast. Scary damn zombies for sure!
Now I'm thinking it'll be a next weekend thing. Thanks.

I just got back from seeing it and I liked it. As far as the hippie **** I feel like they dealt with it appropriately. Some movies like that tend to drag a little, but I thought they did good with it.

Back
Top Bottom