• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

just saw world war z

Did the book twice, the fast movers in the book where just people running from the herd in New York, right?

The ones that are mentioned speeding towards the house in NY at top speed turned out to be living folks storming the compound of that asshat that was broadcasting from his house.

The ones that are mentioned speeding towards the house in NY at top speed turned out to be living folks storming the compound of that asshat that was broadcasting from his house.

See that's what I thought, the battle of Yonkers just described millions of walkers moving steadily onward. I don't remember any fast movers in the book. BUT I like the fast mover, for example the latest remake of Dawn of the Dead.... Anyone with a baseball bat could walk around freely in the original an kick much zombie butt just avoiding the thick crowds of walkers

Read the book 3 years ago. Saw movie tonight. I remember more about the book.

Hollywood failed hard with this one.

Bad action
Bad plot
Zero humor
No explanation for anything
Poverty anti-zombie weapons (No senioro lobo, no care)

I was dissapointed. I know the movie is about zombies but, I believe it's the story tellers responsibility to make it somewhat believable and based on some form of reality. When the extremely violent plane crash is survived I gave up on even trying to be entertained. Also apparently when you become a zombie you obtained super human powers and strength, why? Explain it to me? Make me believe, earn your friggen $11.00 bucks I just spent to watch this movie. God, I miss the day when humans did stunts in movies instead of all this Cg crap. Rant over.

Back
Top Bottom