• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Just Say "NO" to the Springfield Echelon"

I don’t buy it, I’m actually not much of a coffee drinker anyways. I do like to support veteran owned business though, when possible but didn’t know all that about them.

Vets can be ****ty people too. I rather support a freedom loving civvy than some ****ty bro vet.

It's okay, lots of "bro vets" here drink BRC. I'm not one, but you'd be in good company.

As far as supporting veteran owned companies? If they're progressives or anti-freedom? **** them and their "veteran" status.
I’m not even a veteran either man, my father and grandfather were, but I do like to support veteran owned business. Now that I know that about BRC, I’ll continue not buying their product like I was before lol

IMG_3293.jpeg

I’m can remember when Ruger and Smith and Wesson were on the “do not buy” list due to their traitorous support and compliance with the Clinton era gun ban. How many Colt lowers can you find with “restricted law enforcement and military only” roll marks.

Good thing most folks have short memories or we’d run out of companies to support…not many can pass the purity test.

I’m not even a veteran either man, my father and grandfather were, but I do like to support veteran owned business. Now that I know that about BRC, I’ll continue not buying their product like I was before lol

I’m can remember when Ruger and Smith and Wesson were on the “do not buy” list due to their traitorous support and compliance with the Clinton era gun ban. How many Colt lowers can you find with “restricted law enforcement and military only” roll marks.

Good thing most folks have short memories or we’d run out of companies to support…not many can pass the purity test.

I remember vividly Bill Ruger's disapproval of "civilians" owning military style rifles with "high capacity" magazines. Hell he's even credited with deriving the idea of banning any magazines with more than 15 rounds capacity. **** him. Never bought another new Ruger firearm.

S&W was acquired by a U.K. holding company which cooperated with Bill Clinton and his administration before and during the '94 crime bill's passage. They were desperate to sell their abominably bad, shyte designed SIGMA series pistols they thought would unseat Glock as the preferred LEO sidearm. **** them too. Never bought a new S&W product.

Where BRC ****ed up, they ran an ad campaign that was somewhat funny, played up their "bro vet" status and lampooned liberals and even gun control efforts, all the while happily donating money to anti-American politicians and groups trying to restrict 2A rights. When Rittenhouse appeared on a podcast wearing one of their tee shirts, the company made all kinds of stupid, ridiculous assertions and statements about his self defense from the communist rioters assaulting him. **** them too, bro vet or no.

Lol, the marketing ruined the gun for me.

-Direct from Springfield:

A SUPERIOR APPROACH​

In 371 BC, an outmanned army faced certain defeat at the hands of the Spartans. Refusing to surrender they employed a new formation in a final effort to save their city. By staggering their troops diagonally, each unit behind and to the right, they toppled the mighty Spartan army and invented the echelon, a military formation that is still used today. In the same spirit of innovation, Springfield Armory introduces the Echelon, a superior approach to modern pistol design.

The marketing is referring to the Battle of Leuctra.
-Direct from Britannica:
Battle of Leuctra, (6 July 371 BCE). Fought in Boeotia, Greece, the Battle of Leuctra made Thebes the leading military power among the Greek city-states, ending the long dominance of Sparta. The battle also marked a revolutionary advance in battlefield tactics and demonstrated the effectiveness of homosexuality as a form of bonding for elite troops.

Back
Top Bottom