• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Just what if? lol

no thats how you take care of blowing $50 worth of ammo ..hell could of at least bought zombie targets guess after the gun ammo and "tactical" corset he ran out of funds... good job there slick i feel safe now knowing your going to be the one taking out the "zombie" roadblocks

i276.photobucket.com_albums_kk6_bcr308_hate_zps51c42d5b.jpg

no thats how you take care of blowing $50 worth of ammo ..hell could of at least bought zombie targets guess after the gun ammo and "tactical" corset he ran out of funds... good job there slick i feel safe now knowing your going to be the one taking out the "zombie" roadblocks
That ammo might cost you $50, but not me! :D
And I don't need a tactical corset to run my weapons. Any time you wanna do a function test on one of our rifles & send some of your rounds down range feel free.

This was to be fun & goofy. Guess it worked.

Last edited:
That ammo might cost you $50, but not me! :D
And I don't need a tactical corset to run my weapons. Any time you wanna do a function test on one of our rifles & send some of your rounds down range feel free.

This was to be fun & goofy. Guess it worked.

Looks like you had a lotta fun... and then the goofs just came along naturally

Any excuse is a good one if you get to shoot zombies.

zombies WHAT zombies??? like i said put up some zombie targets or even the bleeding half zombie targets being as he didnt spend $50 in ammo could of done something better that white paper. yeah you hit goofy right on the head with that show . and from the looks of the youtube video you did need the tactical corset to hold all your mags of ammo you shot "the zombies" with.. and thanks for the offer for the function test but its not needed , full auto = wasted ammo. correctly placed shots would suffice for me.. funny video though ..

zombies WHAT zombies??? like i said put up some zombie targets or even the bleeding half zombie targets being as he didnt spend $50 in ammo could of done something better that white paper. yeah you hit goofy right on the head with that show . and from the looks of the youtube video you did need the tactical corset to hold all your mags of ammo you shot "the zombies" with.. and thanks for the offer for the function test but its not needed , full auto = wasted ammo. correctly placed shots would suffice for me.. funny video though ..

wow.:boink:

I thought the full auto AR was freakin' awesome....and I say hell, blow as much ammo as you want if it puts a smile on your face!!!

Last edited:

Why are you being such an asshole? CAW308 is a great member who has provided group buys, videos of many NFA products for us to see to help us make a purchase, and answered numerous questions for us NFA guys. BTW CAW308 you had great control of that full auto and I live those NIBX lowers and uppers.

Back
Top Bottom