• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just what if? lol

I thought the full auto AR was freakin' awesome....and I say hell, blow as much ammo as you want if it puts a smile on your face!!!

I'm with ya 110%. However, If the zombies start setting up checkpoints.....we've got bigger issues. And hell if I'm showing them my DL and insurance card. :D

zombies WHAT zombies??? like i said put up some zombie targets or even the bleeding half zombie targets being as he didnt spend $50 in ammo could of done something better that white paper. yeah you hit goofy right on the head with that show . and from the looks of the youtube video you did need the tactical corset to hold all your mags of ammo you shot "the zombies" with.. and thanks for the offer for the function test but its not needed , full auto = wasted ammo. correctly placed shots would suffice for me.. funny video though ..

Dude, he made a fun video shooting full auto. If you don't like it then don't watch it, but either way check your attitude, we don't need jerkoffs around here making rude comments for no reason.

Why are you being such an asshole? CAW308 is a great member who has provided group buys, videos of many NFA products for us to see to help us make a purchase, and answered numerous questions for us NFA guys. BTW CAW308 you had great control of that full auto and I live those NIBX lowers and uppers.

Ok keep your pantys from bunching up just saying it could have been cooler with some bad azz targets. . Geeze bunch of ppl take things to heart . I'm off this post..keep up the zombie killing..

Anyways, I'm a noob with ffl but isn't there some models that you get to keep if you surrender your FFL license? :o That would be awesome! Have a full auto for nearly nothing.

To the credit of Mr flhx, this was not True zombie targets yes. This was another function test on the NP3 rifle so I would have some data to log in. The story line was lame, but I figured why not!
Thanks for everyone's input. :)

To the credit of Mr flhx, this was not True zombie targets yes. This was another function test on the NP3 rifle so I would have some data to log in. The story line was lame, but I figured why not!
Thanks for everyone's input. :)
wasn't trying to be an a hole just thought the zombie targets woulda rocked.the gun is cool and the ninja moves we're on point just love to see zombie targets get blown away. Respectfully.

Back
Top Bottom