• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kalifornia orders hi-cap mags surrendered

The state with the strictest gun control measures, yet San Bernardino still happened?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/californ...ingent-gun-bills-vetoes-others-181728049.html

Sent from my Droid Turbo using TapaTalk

Is this true? They are having to register guns, and surrender Mags with a capacity greater than 10 rounds??

"Brown's action will require people who own magazines that hold more than 10 rounds to give them up. It extends a 1999 law that made it illegal to buy a high-capacity magazine or to bring one into the state but allowed people who already owned them to keep them.

In an attempt to slow gun users from rapidly reloading, the governor signed a bill outlawing new weapons that have a device known as a bullet button. Gun makers developed bullet buttons to get around California's assault weapons ban, which prohibited new rifles with magazines that can be detached without the aid of tools. A bullet buttons allows a shooter to quickly dislodge the magazine using the tip of a bullet or other small tool."

I have family that had to move to Long Beach 3-4 years ago, and I love visiting them. California is probably the most beautiful and diverse state for people that like to play outdoors, but the politics are downright asinine. My brother in law absolutely hates it out there, especially after transferring from Texas.

Back
Top Bottom