• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kansas becomes the 6th constitutional carry state

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
http://www.guns.com/2015/04/03/kansas-becomes-the-6th-constitutional-carry-state/

Republican Gov. Sam Brownback gave his signature to a popular bill Thursday to allow lawful concealed carry of handguns in Kansas without a permit starting this summer.

Introduced to the state Senate in January with an impressive 26 co-sponsors, the bill passed that body with ease by a sweeping 31-7 vote before heading to the House in March where it was approved by a healthy 85-39 bipartisan margin.

Stop paying the fee. And lets dema d it. If the oft couldnt make an impact on georgia i dont know what woyld.

I have to renew mine soon. I want this to happen here in GA, but I will be pissed if it happens right after I renew.

Until all states accept the constitution for honestly what is for and whom it protects, a permit to exercise a "right" will still be a dictate within the borders of those states.

There is a strong movement to restore rights. In 1986 we only had 8 shall carry states. As shall carry states restore constitional carry, the may carry states will receive pressure either from the population or litigation. There are cases that may overturn "may carry" at the SCOTUS level as they proceed through the lower courts.

Back
Top Bottom