• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Keep it classy

Which would be better?

• Coach gun

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • 18.5 inch barrel for that classy beater pump we all have.

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Grow a mustache and use your bare hands.

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

gth813x

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
174   1
Reaction score
Cant decide on getting a coach gun or a 18.5 barrel for my amazingly beat up mossberg. I'm classy so I'm leaning towards the coach but the hillbilly in me says the extra barrel. What say you Georgia?

Poll is to exclude the opinion of democrats Mormons and midgets. Let's be honest they're all myths.

If someone can explain how to Insert a poll thingy I will.

Coach gun... so you can "give 'em both barrels" (speaking to tin cans, bowling pins, small game, and some of the mythical beasts you named- kidding of course... the black helicopters have real threats to circle).

Cant decide on getting a coach gun or a 18.5 barrel for my amazingly beat up mossberg. I'm classy so I'm leaning towards the coach but the hillbilly in me says the extra barrel. What say you Georgia?

Poll is to exclude the opinion of democrats Mormons and midgets. Let's be honest they're all myths.

If someone can explain how to Insert a poll thingy I will.

Go and get a Mossberg "Persuader/Cruiser" combo. 18.5" barrel, regular stock and pistol grip....cost is about $300.00 NIB (academy sports) It is a model 500 and now you have a complete new weapon and your beater for a back up.....

Back
Top Bottom