• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

kicked out of hunt club for posting a pic

I didn't read all the responses but have only one question.....If this guy is the club pres and land owner, why were you even in the club?

hes not the owner. I was hunting my companies owners land but the company went bust and lost access. asked around and a friend of a friend knew a guy in this club and they wanted a new member. so i jumped on it not having any other place to hunt

calm down buddy.iI did talk to someone and since I never saw any poaching as my post originally states. If I would have i would have made a call.
Its all what he told me he would do and stories that he told me
he said she said doesnt really work
I'm calm as a cucumber, "buddy". You said the guy claims to kill hen turkeys in & out of turkey season, rabbits at night & out of season, deer at night AND from the road and throws carcasses on the neighboring property. I know dang good and well DNR LOVES to catch POS's that do crap like that, it's their job to catch asshats like that and their job to prove it too. It's your job to report it so they can decide whether or not they want to try to catch him. That POS claims he's breaking multiple hunting laws, he needs to pay the price if he is, REPORT HIS ASS ASAP!!! Damn man, it's just a phone call, do it. Damn....

Unfortunately its to late to report it....."yeah we had to boot him put of the club and now he comes up this he said she said crap" and that's how that will go now

Back
Top Bottom