• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

kicked out of hunt club for posting a pic

Don't let it eat you up. Find some like minded guys to hunt with and forget this club. It is likely more than the one guy that is a jerk.

Doing something to "get even" is not the smart thing, and could cost you dearly in the long run.

today he told me that he wont have the money for 2 1/2 weeks then he will mail me a certified check
I want my money now. should have not booted me without having it ready to give is the way i feel
what you think? should I have to wait?
Will he give you that in writing? I would press for that.

today he told me that he wont have the money for 2 1/2 weeks then he will mail me a certified check
I want my money now. should have not booted me without having it ready to give is the way i feel
what you think? should I have to wait?
Will he give you that in writing? I would press for that.

...this guy is unethical. i like to follow rules and he hunts rabbits at night in june, kills hens in and out of turkey season, literally says there are no hens on his club and has told me on several ocassions that he will shoot any 10 point at night or on the road and throws all of his carcasses on to his neighbors land. He doesnt care
so my question to yall is.....1)am I right in being flabbergasted about this or
2) am I wrong? should i have not posted a pic from my camera on my feeder on my plot?
is this dude crazy?

It sounds like you had all the info you needed to know that this guy was trouble long before this incident came up. You stayed a few days too long.

Technically you are a paying member and you can still hunt the property. It is a civil matter and he can't remove you from the property. Now if he gave you your money back, he could. I would tell him you will be at the property everyday hunting until he provides a full refund. Until then, if it's brown it's down.

Back
Top Bottom