• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

kicked out of hunt club for posting a pic

just found out yesterday that he lets some of his friends in the artea come hunt when they want, even when nobody is there....they arent members of the club.........thats not a visitor either

i hope to find a good club or land to lease myself for next year
Sounds like he's a King Sized Douche-bag. You'll be better off leaving. Imagine how pissed you be if you walked up to your stand and saw some goober dragging your deer out on a quad?

have been really thinking this is what i am going to tell him and do so i get my money faster

Go and get your stands first and all other property you have there after that hunt the club until you get your money back. I would also spray the food plot with roundup especially if you were the one that planted that food plot.

just found out yesterday that he lets some of his friends in the artea come hunt when they want, even when nobody is there....they arent members of the club.........thats not a visitor either

No offense but it sounds like you are stirring the pot with your knitting circle. You won't be getting your money back by talking to your buddies about it.

Back
Top Bottom