• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killboy - Deals Gap

I like riding the Dragon, on weekdays, when college kids are back in school and when they don't have rallys.

Polaris Slingshot mayhem....

nihjtmt.jpg

I like riding the Dragon, on weekdays, when college kids are back in school and when they don't have rallys.

Polaris Slingshot mayhem....

View attachment 1249733

i like them both for differnt events. When im driving it i also prefer during the week, hopefully early morning so you can actually get a decent run in. Same time i do like going to the rallys just to see everything and have a good time, but im generally not trying to run during those events. Prepping as we speak for miatas at the gap

i like them both for differnt events. When im driving it i also prefer during the week, hopefully early morning so you can actually get a decent run in. Same time i do like going to the rallys just to see everything and have a good time, but im generally not trying to run during those events. Prepping as we speak for miatas at the gap
I want to go to the 2 stroke rally, but I missed it in May. Definitely going next year. Car Rally's I definitely stay away from. Theirs always one guy driving over his head trying to keep up with his buddy's letting his ego get in the way and endangering people! Have fun and if you see anybody crossing the double yellow, curse them out......

I want to go to the 2 stroke rally, but I missed it in May. Definitely going next year. Car Rally's I definitely stay away from. Theirs always one guy driving over his head trying to keep up with his buddy's letting his ego get in the way and endangering people! Have fun and if you see anybody crossing g the double yellow, curse them out......

haha that exactly why i say i dont do any runs during those events, your 100% right. always have a few of them that are bound and determined to be the fastest ever . . .thankfully they only last a few turns with that mentality lol. we actually used to do double yellow bets when i would go with buddies, first one to hit the double yellow at all had to buy everyones beer for weekend. makes for some very conservative driving lol

Back
Top Bottom