• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killboy - Deals Gap

Who likes riding in the rain?

20818895_1790187467662627_8931998299879267230_o.jpg

went down to Florida last week and forgot how many folks ride without helmets down there. made me wonder how much higher severe head injuries were down there.
It would be interesting to see how many head injuries they have in Florida due to riders not wearing helmets. When I went to Bike Week and when Louisiana didn't have a helmet law I rode around without a helmet, but I felt naked without it. If Ga allowed you to ride without a helmet, I would still use mine all the time. As the saying goes, how much is your head worth.....

It would be interesting to see how many head injuries they have in Florida due to riders not wearing helmets. When I went to Bike Week and when Louisiana didn't have a helmet law I rode around without a helmet, but I felt naked without it. If Ga allowed you to ride without a helmet, I would still use mine all the time. As the saying goes, how much is your head worth.....

thats how i feel. i've been places where i didnt have to have one but always wore it anyways just because i dont want that squishy stuff in my head being cleaned off the road somewhere

I wrecked off base in Hawaii going to a Thanksgiving dinner without a helmet on one time, when the front tire blew in a corner. It took a whole lot of skin to keep my noggin off the pavement....

Back
Top Bottom