• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killboy - Deals Gap

tonnage exceeded.jpg

went down to Florida last week and forgot how many folks ride without helmets down there. made me wonder how much higher severe head injuries were down there.

I come from a state without a helmet law. On sportbikes and cruisers without a windshield I always wore one because of the bugs. On bikes with big windshields I never wore one.

Helmet laws are stupid. The people who would wear one anyway wear full face helmets and those who wouldn't wear novelty skull caps that only protect the rider from a ticket.

I come from a state without a helmet law. On sportbikes and cruisers without a windshield I always wore one because of the bugs. On bikes with big windshields I never wore one.

Helmet laws are stupid. The people who would wear one anyway wear full face helmets and those who wouldn't wear novelty skull caps that only protect the rider from a ticket.

i dont know, i have zero problem with helmet laws. if folks want to be dumb and skirt around them then thats on them and their buddies can pick up their skull pieces.

Back
Top Bottom