• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

KIMCHEE45, Where Are You?

.To all

To all who have commented in an interested manner, I am nearly overwhelmed that so many of you cared !
I appreciate all your kind comments, but other than saying,
"Thank You, from the bottom of my heart, I have no better response."
I WILL take sabbaticals from time to time, until I get a good control on my MAJOR Projects I have going.
In the next day or so, the temperatures here, will drop from the Nineties to the upper Sixties, and I will be more active here.
Autumn began Yesterday And in a Day or so, it will cool off from the Mid-Nineties to the upper Sixties, and I can start wearing Flannel Shirts again.

I am a happy person.
Jim Kimchee

No pics without pants... carry on.... :)

.To all

To all who have commented in an interested manner, I am nearly overwhelmed that so many of you cared !
I appreciate all your kind comments, but other than saying,
"Thank You, from the bottom of my heart, I have no better response."

I WILL take sabbaticals from time to time, until I get a good control on my MAJOR Projects I have going.

In the next day or so, the temperatures here, will drop from the Nineties to the upper Sixties, and I will be more active here.

Autumn began Yesterday And in a Day or so, it will cool off from the Mid-Nineties to the upper Sixties, and I can start wearing Flannel Shirts again.

I am a happy person.

Jim Kimchee

He's shy.

Yes, Kind Folk and Friends, Jim Kimchee is alive and well !

I have been involved in 4 MAJOR Projects and have been working 10 to 12 hours every day for well over a Month.
1 Finishing the inside of a 6' X 12' cargo trailer.
2 Clearing junk and debris from my shop.
3 Clearing junk and debris from my basement.
4 Helping an old family friend clean out her garage.

I have noticed the MP's and Shore Patrol cruising the neighborhood So I expect to report myself as AWOL, very soon !

I might even give some tedious details just to irritate folk who hate tedium.

Yes, all is well, I have lost 50 Pounds from last year at this time, and have gone from a "SNUG" 42 Inch waist down to a loose size 36. ( Yes, I know I should have typed "WASTE" )
More later.
Good to hear from you sir....you had us all concerned

IMG_20170923_215010.jpg
Had to put these on to read your last post, @kimchee45 !

They seek him here
They seek him there
Those ODTers seek him everywhere
Is he in heaven
Or is he in hell
That damned elusive Ninja Toad (Hmmmm don’t think that rhymes)

Yes, Kind Folk and Friends, Jim Kimchee is alive and well !

I have been involved in 4 MAJOR Projects and have been working 10 to 12 hours every day for well over a Month.
1 Finishing the inside of a 6' X 12' cargo trailer.
2 Clearing junk and debris from my shop.
3 Clearing junk and debris from my basement.
4 Helping an old family friend clean out her garage.

I have noticed the MP's and Shore Patrol cruising the neighborhood So I expect to report myself as AWOL, very soon !

I might even give some tedious details just to irritate folk who hate tedium.

Yes, all is well, I have lost 50 Pounds from last year at this time, and have gone from a "SNUG" 42 Inch waist down to a loose size 36. ( Yes, I know I should have typed "WASTE" )
More later.

Always good to hear from you sir....

Back
Top Bottom