• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kinda cute, but I would PO'ed if it was my bike

Looks like she may be blasting down the highways in about 10 years.
By the way those curtains moved, I wonder how many RPM's she hit?

Bike in the living room, lol, reminds me of when I was a young man.
I lived in a pull behind trailer when off base in Lejeune and would pull the bike right into the trailer.
It would rock a bit, but the floor held firm. I'd put a piece of wood under the stand so it wouldn't punch a hole in the floor. With my wire spool table and a couple of folding chairs it was my first place. Lol

Boy things have sure changed .....

You're very own ball pit in the living room !

They knew what she was doing
That's why the put in the nanny cam
Probably mad at that guy that's wrestling and making all those grunting noises with mom while dad is out of town

And why you don't leave the keys in it

Bike in the living room, lol, reminds me of when I was a young man.
I lived in a pull behind trailer when off base in Lejeune and would pull the bike right into the trailer.
It would rock a bit, but the floor held firm. I'd put a piece of wood under the stand so it wouldn't punch a hole in the floor. With my wire spool table and a couple of folding chairs it was my first place. Lol

Boy things have sure changed .....

Not long after we got married, my wife came in from work and saw my scooter in our bedroom. She walked back in the living room and only said. 3 words. "OH HELL NO". I knew exactly what she was referring too. I knew if I didn't get it out she would. That big ole Harley was way bigger than she was so I moved it back outside. Two days later she bought a metal shed for it to sit in. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom