• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kinda new, kinda not

I'm Adam, kinda new here. I know the ins and outs of the site pretty well and am able to find just about anything I'm looking for. The only complaint I have with this site is, and it is my fault totally, that I can barely get anybody to meet and buy things from them. I understand I am new and have no feedback, but, I have been using GON as a main place to do business because this site seemed so unreal to me. Now that I know what the deal is, I can say this site will definitely be my main window of dealing. Making my first purchase this afternoon after work!

When I got started here, I tried to post in the forums often so everyone could see I was legit and not a fly-by-night scammer.

At first I bought, sold or gave-away things that were not guns. Just felt I could get started easier that way and then would have several positive feedbacks and I'd be more credible. They could see I went through with the deals and would be more willing to work with me on a firearm.

Hope this helps.

welcome.JPG

When I got started here, I tried to post in the forums often so everyone could see I was legit and not a fly-by-night scammer.

At first I bought, sold or gave-away things that were not guns. Just felt I could get started easier that way and then would have several positive feedbacks and I'd be more credible. They could see I went through with the deals and would be more willing to work with me on a firearm.

Hope this helps.

View attachment 2669859

Great advice here.

Keep your views to yourself unless you agree with whatever 98% of everyone else is saying, you'll get along better. They claim its open politically here, but thats a flat out lie. Right-wing conservative christians only are allowed to have an opinion.

But there are some good deals occasionally. Get a CCP and there should be no reason for anyone to second guess you.

Back
Top Bottom