• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kiss my "lowball" offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good deals still come up quite often, you just got to be quick. If somebody on here is trying to rape you just go to the next ad to preserve your virginity! Just got to be quick when the good ones pop up!

I list quality Items at a fair price. That is support enough. That is what really keeps people coming back to this site.
I am not asked to be catered to. Just stating the facts. And yes, evidently you missed it. Thanks

Last edited:
I never buy a gun I don't mind keeping for myself. Occasionally, I offer one or two up I don't "need" and usually prefer to trade so trade value usually is more about what I'd rather have with a mild reference to monetary value to keep within reason. ie: if I was desperately in want of a Mosin, I wouldn't trade my CBob even for one . I don't really care what someone else sells theirs for. They probably don't care what I sell mine for either. If it is MY gun, I'll list it for what it would take to make it someone else's gun. Sometimes the markets change and I wouldn't sell a certain gun for twice what the current market is. ARs for example. I have a buttload of ARs, none of which I'd let go of at today's prices. If I were to consider selling one, I don't have a single one worth less than a grand TO ME. Just because PSA is putting uppers in Cheerio boxes these days, does not make my guns less valuable TO ME. Just because some people are selling their CBobs for 1400 dollars does not mean I'd sell mine for that. Hell, I wouldn't let mine go for the 1600 bucks they cost new back when they were making them. I would trade it for a nice Colt AR though...if you managed to get the Colt I want at a bargain less than a grand price, that makes no nevermind to me. It is quite possible for BOTH parties to come out on top of a trade.

I list quality Items at a fair price. That is support enough. That is what really keeps people coming back to this site.
I am not asked to be catered to. Just stating the facts. And yes, evidently you missed it. Thanks

Wow, I was not aware that is why I keep coming back!

Interesting how the nonsupporters have such attitudes when called out.

If something is listed high I just normally pass it by. It is obviously worth more to them than me so I don't waste my time. If the price listed is close to what I am willing to pay I will send them a PM with my offer. Deals can be found but you have to be patient and jump on them quick when they come up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom