• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kiss my "lowball" offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this site has well paid for the money that it cost me to support it its nice to be able to help keep it going so that we can have our place to do what we love

Yeah this site has well paid for the money that it cost me to support it its nice to be able to help keep it going so that we can have our place to do what we love

Especially reading rant threads, always the same sad story too." I sold all my overpriced .22 ammo and gouged a couple people during the panic and now I'm here trying to lowball others and nobody takes me seriously boo-hoo. And I can find all these great internet deals so I'm taking my ball and going home" I still love reading them, find it funny when it backfires on the ranter.

Not only have I gotten amazing deals but I have met some darn nice guys! Even sold an upper to a guy this week who gave me an extra $5... I tried handing it back and he said "Nope, the last guy I did a deal with gave me $5 extra and I just thought I would pay it forward"
Plenty of amazing deals and super people here... More than happy to ignore the few turd piles in the pasture :)

Yep.... it's official.....

attachment.php

Do you give Steve a percentage of the sales for letting you post on the forum? No he allows you to post your items here for free and as a thank you the least you could do was become a supporter. It costs him to keep the site up and running. That's just how I feel about it.
I am sure His advertising is sold by the # of viewers on this site per day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom