• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife- EDC (every day carry) Poll

What % of the time do you carry a knife?

• Total voters
Emerson full size Karambit and a mini Gerber razor knife for general cutting (replaceable blades so I ALWAYS have a razor sharp blade). Always have them on me regardless of where I am at all times.

Buck Bantam 285. $20 and made in the USA.
I choose 100%, but it's more like 95%. I just forget it sometimes.

Speaking of this, have any of you guys taken your pocket knives to a sharpener? I need a Kershaw that needs to be sharpened and I will probably mess it up if I do it.

I sharpen mine myself. It's one reason I never use serrated blades. It's something every man should know how to do! I'm sure there's a youtube video on it if you need some tips.

Benchmade Griptilian (right pocket)
Benchmade Mini Griptilian (left pocket)
Multi-tool on belt or in a carry bag
Mini multi-tool on my keys
Streamlight ProTac 2AAA light (where ever I feel like it)

All that. Eight days a week.

I carry a DPX HEST 2.0 unless I am camping, and then I will switch it up to a smaller knife like a SAK in my pocket and a fixed blade on my belt. I was told to never trust a man that didn't carry a knife, and I still think of that when someone says they don't carry one. Even my wife carries a Benchmade Barrage (assisted opening), and she's a dainty, girly-girl nurse.

Oh and I would never let another person sharpen one of my knives. If I can't care for something, then I shouldn't have it.

Carry my little Gerber 100% of the time. Don't leave home without it and don't know how I'd ever get through a day without it. :) CWP Glock.jpg

I recently acquired a Gerber Covert Applegate/Fairbairn. It's become my EDC, but I have been looking at some Kershaw Speedsafe's and may switch to one of those.

Back
Top Bottom