• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife- EDC (every day carry) Poll

What % of the time do you carry a knife?

• Total voters
I just got a 300SN in the mail 2 days ago. So far so good. How do you like yours?

I love it! I've carried several Axis Lock Benchmades for the last 12 years and they usually have coated blades. The 300 is the smoothest one I've ever owned, it's also the first stonewashed blade I've owned. I shoot the pivot and lock with Tuf-glide about once a week and I can almost hold it up vertical and flip open. And the 2 tone G10 looks pretty good, too! It's hard to go wrong with a Benchmade. And if leftys are reading this; Axis locks are the way to go!

I love it! I've carried several Axis Lock Benchmades for the last 12 years and they usually have coated blades. The 300 is the smoothest one I've ever owned, it's also the first stonewashed blade I've owned. I shoot the pivot and lock with Tuf-glide about once a week and I can almost hold it up vertical and flip open. And the 2 tone G10 looks pretty good, too! It's hard to go wrong with a Benchmade. And if leftys are reading this; Axis locks are the way to go!

I think the 300SN might be the best production knife introduced in 2013. I just keep wanting to stare at it and flip it. Love the stone wash on the blade and I love the fit and finish of the knife. I've been using it as much as I can over the past couple of days, just so I can whip it out and admire it.

Everyday, same as my keys and gun.

Speaking of this, have any of you guys taken your pocket knives to a sharpener? I need a Kershaw that needs to be sharpened and I will probably mess it up if I do it.

If you sharpen periodically with a good stone, you shouldn't have to worry about it.

I think the 300SN might be the best production knife introduced in 2013. I just keep wanting to stare at it and flip it. Love the stone wash on the blade and I love the fit and finish of the knife. I've been using it as much as I can over the past couple of days, just so I can whip it out and admire it.

I agree. It is very well executed. :thumb: We'll just have to watch the counter at The BLADE Show and see if the rest of the cutlery world agrees with us!

Dependant on where I am going (I always have a knife)

Primary EDC
Spyderco (Forget the style)

Secondary EDC (For when working outdoors)
Zero Tolerance 350

Back
Top Bottom