• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife Pass Around - ESEE 4

Crumley25

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
383   0
Reaction score
I Just picked up my first ESEE knife Saturday (ESEE-4). I can never leave well enough alone so I immediately took it home and started etching the logos on it and then stripped the powder coat off and did a little patina work on the entire knife. Let me know what you think?

ESEE-4 SPECS From Manufacture:
Overall Length: 9.0"
Cutting Edge Length: 4.1"
Overall Blade Length: 4.5"
Blade Width: 1.25"
Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
Drop Point Blade Style
Maximum Thickness: .188"
1095 Carbon Steel, 55 - 57 Rc.
Removable Handles
Rounded Pommel w/ Lanyard Hole
Ambidextrous Black Kydex Sheath

I then ran across the Pass Around thread that klarktx started with the DPX Hest and got to thinking:

I will do the Knife pass around with the Esee 4.

I will use klarktx thread as guidelines for the rules and some of this will be copied from his post.

Post an "Im In" in the thread and your in, I will limit this pass around to 8 people (I want my knife back eventually).

I ask that this be for members with 1000+ posts and 100% positive feedback. I am not generally a post count guy....but it leads to some "tenure" and helps with those that may just want to get a knife and run. If that happens, karma sucks.

I will ship to or meet up with the first person.

They should receive, take a photo, check it out, and USE IT.

Its not fragile, give it your worst!

DO NOT intentionally try to break my knife, but give it a good work over.

Sit down, write a quick review, your thoughts, then send to the next person in line (whose address should be obtained by PM).

I think a period of 2 weeks should be a good timeframe for each person. If you keep the knife longer than 2 weeks I will have the next person in line hunt you down.

I would like to keep track of the knife at all times so please post in the thread when you have received it and when you have shipped it out to the next person in line.

1. 41mag
2. qodeBebop
3. Kaotiktribe
4. z.chance
5. white
6. Sagan
7. TattooedGunner
8. sniper22

ENJOY

i57.tinypic.com_2d8f32h.jpg

i59.tinypic.com_5n562u.jpg

Last edited:
Sent you a PM and you have been added to the list.
Good deal, can't wait to get it...never even held an ESSE. So I'm gonna put it through it's paces..... Looks like I'm first to get it so I will give a short review after I get ready to pass it along ! :smash::smash::eyebrows::flame::flame:

Back
Top Bottom