Knights armament… wtf

We are fine.

It’s the 1911 people that are the real problem. “TwO wOrLd WaRs”
Yeah I’m just being facetious, I to am a Scar,KAC, Glock, Staccato, hk, 1911 enjoyer. People are just funny of why they pop poo something for some many stupid reasons. Buy it (if you can), enjoy it, sell it if it’s not for you or sell it bc there are plenty of options that are “jUsTaSgUd”. Me on the other hand I just do what the internet tells me to buy😂😂😂

Yeah I’m just being facetious, I to am a Scar,KAC, Glock, Staccato, hk, 1911 enjoyer. People are just funny of why they pop poo something for some many stupid reasons. Buy it (if you can), enjoy it, sell it if it’s not for you or sell it bc there are plenty of options that are “jUsTaSgUd”. Me on the other hand I just do what the internet tells me to buy😂😂😂
I know you. I was adding to the pot

Yep, I seem to love most of the guns that people love to hate. Unfortunately, people seem to hate expensive shyte.
People hate the expensive stuff solely on the price tag, never because of the performance, weight, materials, and reliability.

Many times on ODT I’ve said let’s compare feature for feature and make the cost comparison. The high end expensive stuff always ends up being cheaper than the “build” of the same feature set and weight.

Nice guns buy the way. They are black and they have triggers. They'll work.
I think you totally missed the point.

I said in my post that they won’t do much better than most other ar’s, but most people buy them because we like them.. You seem quite salty about something for some reason, and I’m not entirely sure what it is. I’m in no way rich, and you don’t have to be to have nice stuff. It’s where I choose to spend my money.

Congrats on your house and possessions being paid off I guess? Not sure how that’s relevant, but you brought it up so it must mean something.

Back
Top Bottom