Korth revolvers are they worth it?

carlton wright

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
333   0
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with these guns? Hand made supposed to be the best out there but starting at 8k for a new one . Are they really that good for that price you can pick up 2 to 4 pythons. They say you get what you pay for but I just think it seems outrageous. I doubt anyone local actually owns one but if you happen to have one in the glove compartment of your Royals Royce I would like to know what makes them actually that much better than a python or even a Smith

Korth revolvers are German quality through and through. Recently they have teamed up with nighthawk custom to become more prevalent in the U.S. Market. I'm really digging this one.
image.jpeg

This is perhaps #1 of the few wild unicorns on my list. A Korth 357 was going for $5k+ back when you get could a Python for under 1500. I am not sure why the new ones are that much other than exclusivity of the name. The older ones are pricey for sure.

If you are not ready for that jump, look for Manurhin in really good shape.

Korth revolvers are German quality through and through. Recently they have teamed up with nighthawk custom to become more prevalent in the U.S. Market. I'm really digging this one.
View attachment 1245766

Really? That's hideous, IMO.

$8K is a lot. You can get a fully customized tricked-out S&W for half that. The Pythons-- as no one can work on them any more (no parts), are safe queens if the owners have any sense.

Back
Top Bottom