Kroger sale on Chicken leg quarters

Going to hit Food Lion for the butts and head over to Kroger to put some of these in the freezer. I love cooking the quarters on my pellet grill. Season with lemon pepper and grill at 350. No flareups and super moist. And at $.49 a lb the meal doesn't get much cheaper.
our food Lion advertises cheap meats and NEVER has them. Went today to get .99 Boston butts and .59 chicken leg quarters and not a one in the store. Happens every sale, every week. I think I'm done with these scammers.

our food Lion advertises cheap meats and NEVER has them. Went today to get .99 Boston butts and .59 chicken leg quarters and not a one in the store. Happens every sale, every week. I think I'm done with these scammers.
Funny thing. I have that experience with the Krogers down here on the coast. No chicken 1/4's in stock. Food Lion had the butts. I went to Kroger yesterday to get some of the ribeyes that were on sale. None in stock. Maybe it's a sign of the times. The distribution centers may be allocating these things.

Back
Top Bottom