• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kropatschek Rifles anyone?

Flammenwerfer

Default rank <4500 posts
Úlfhéthnar
61   0
Reaction score
Any of you fine gentlemen have any experience with kropatscek rifles? I’m looking at two up here at a local shop in Wasilla, AK. Ammo is available here and they look sturdy. I just don’t have any experience with them myself. For sub $500 per can I go wrong?

That's a good deal. They use the same tube fed mechanism as the 1886 lebel. The Lebel is essentially a kropatscek rifle. There are two calibers kropatscek rifles can be in. 8x60r and 8x56r. Don't confuse the 8x56r with the M30 8x56r steyr mannlicher rifles fire

That's a good deal. They use the same tube fed mechanism as the 1886 lebel. The Lebel is essentially a kropatscek rifle. There are two calibers kropatscek rifles can be in. 8x60r and 8x56r. Don't confuse the 8x56r with the M30 8x56r steyr mannlicher rifles fire
Thanks for the info! I may go in for one/or both of them.

For under $500, that is a fair price, and if they have good rifling, I would say you should figuratively "pull the trigger"

One has pretty fair rifling and the trigger guard is bent just a bit(not a big deal) and the other looks like its stock had been sanded at some point, barrel is pretty dark & gunky. I think a cash offer my get them cheaper. It worked buying a Berthier that way.

Back
Top Bottom