• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kudos to Frankford Arsenal

canut

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
13   0
Reaction score
Six years and thousands of cases ago I purchased a Frankford Arsenal ( American Outdoor Brands ) Quick and Easy Tumbler. I registered it on-line and basically forgot about it. Last month the bowl cracked at the base and it dumped all my walnut media over the work bench. I epoxied the crack, but was leery of it holding, so last week I called them and asked if I could purchase a new bowl . The person on the other end asked my name, I was then told the tumbler had a lifetime warranty and I would receive the new part in a few days. Arrived today and am I'm back to normal operation. One call, fast service, polite real person, no voice response unit sending you off shore, something rare now days...

Lifetime warranty? Really? I didn't know that. I have 2 at the house that need motors. I did have them replace one a few years back, but the guy never said it was covered under warranty. Made out as if he was doing me a favor.

Thanks

Lifetime warranty? Really? I didn't know that. I have 2 at the house that need motors. I did have them replace one a few years back, but the guy never said it was covered under warranty. Made out as if he was doing me a favor.

Thanks
Did you register yours? Could be the difference.

Most of the reloading equipment manufacturers have lifetime warranties. I have to take my hat off to Hornady - I had a few parts that I ordered, then had a reason to reach out to tech and ask if one part that would have been a bit more spendy to replace might be covered. So I called them up.

"Sure" he said "if you're the original owner" (I wasn't) He then looked at (I presume) their billing system and he said "Yeah, you already ordered most of the other bits that people see fail and like to hold as spares. We can do you a solid." And promptly added a couple of other bits to the warranty shipment.

But anyway, hats off to Frankford too.

Six years and thousands of cases ago I purchased a Frankford Arsenal ( American Outdoor Brands ) Quick and Easy Tumbler. I registered it on-line and basically forgot about it. Last month the bowl cracked at the base and it dumped all my walnut media over the work bench. I epoxied the crack, but was leery of it holding, so last week I called them and asked if I could purchase a new bowl . The person on the other end asked my name, I was then told the tumbler had a lifetime warranty and I would receive the new part in a few days. Arrived today and am I'm back to normal operation. One call, fast service, polite real person, no voice response unit sending you off shore, something rare now days...
That's good to hear! Thanks for passing it along. I've had great luck with all of the reloading equipment manufacturers when necessary, with the single exception of L.E. Wilson. They were impossible....lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom