• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lake Hartwell

What he said, go with a natural color (pumpkin seed, green pumpkin or watermelon red flake) zoom finesse worm on a shakey head and you should do good, the bass are roaming feeding get ready to spawn if they haven't already. Best areas should be on rock banks in the 10ft range near shallower spawning areas. Also try a spinner or maybe a jig if you prefer something different in the same areas.

Nope. F150. We primarily fish small lakes, hence the little Basshound. My buddy has a house I can use up there so we go up a few times a year. By the way, the Miata can smoke a lot of cars out there. It is not stock. Supercharged, built motor, good suspension. I bought and modified it when I was too messed up to ride a motorcycle. Lots of fun on the track or up in the mountains.

FYI, we have been up there with the micro boat before. Takes about an hour to get from the boat ramp to the dock at my buddy;s house. If we continue to go up there, I will get a real boat. Its a 9.4 Basshound. Great for the small lakes around Griffin.

Back
Top Bottom