• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Land to shoot on

Peirce Thornton

Default rank <5 posts
Outdoorsman
6   0
Reaction score
Does anyone have some land to shoot on? I wanna set up some targets and shoot outdoors. Would be willing to pay. Pm if that’s something you could help with or possibly know a buddy that has some land

If you live anywhere near Jasper, Alpharetta or Delonaga River Bend Gun Club is the Bees knees. Very safe, very clean and very well maintained. Every shooting venue you can imagine is there. I loved it, I would go up and shoot 500 to 1000 rounds and enjoyed every second I went.

How many ODT members have been shot at a WMA Greg?
I know of two that happened within 6 months on the one that's up towards right off I75 just west off of 76. I think it called Hickory Mt. Or Walnut Mt. We were out there on day with t h my kids and it was a cold range. A shooter was still out hanging targets and a new gun owner filled up a mag commenced to dumping s mag while a guy was still up and hanging targets. That's when I joined for safety concerns. Shooters are were encouraged to correct other shooters when they are not following the rules and there are a lot of them to remember .
E

I know of two that happened within 6 months on the one that's up towards right off I75 just west off of 76. I think it called Hickory Mt. Or Walnut Mt. We were out there on day with t h my kids and it was a cold range. A shooter was still out hanging targets and a new gun owner filled up a mag commenced to dumping s mag while a guy was still up and hanging targets. That's when I joined for safety concerns. Shooters are were encouraged to correct other shooters when they are not following the rules and there are a lot of them to remember .
E
I have been to that range but it was 15 yrs back… it was fairly decent then. I forgot what it cost then but it was cheap.

Back
Top Bottom