• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Landlord-Tenant

BTW responding to the now vacationing Soul, people can and have been arrested for wrongful eviction. Take it to the bank.

BTW 2.0. it's all been tried, Cutting the power, cutting the cable, changing the locks, calling the phone company to have the number changed when people had land lines, my favorite, removing the crapper. That one cost the landlord a goodly amount as the jury found that it was done with malicious intent (well, no ****)

BTW responding to the now vacationing Soul, people can and have been arrested for wrongful eviction. Take it to the bank.

BTW 2.0. it's all been tried, Cutting the power, cutting the cable, changing the locks, calling the phone company to have the number changed when people had land lines, my favorite, removing the crapper. That one cost the landlord a goodly amount as the jury found that it was done with malicious intent (well, no ****)
"No ****" :lol:

The now vacationing member had not a clue what he was talking about. I personally got told to put their stuff back where it was in the house and either change the locks back or give the person a key or I was going to jail......And no I didnt run my mouth or get an attitude with the officer. I was calm and polite and explained the situation and calmly explained I couldnt do what I did...legally...and if the other person pushed I was gonna get arrested. I did as I was told and the person that owned the house had to legally evict her own sister!!

I want to thank you guys for the information. I didnt mean to cause a ruckus but I already heard that I could get in trouble for just putting him out on the curb. Thats why I asked for help. Id rather be sure and do things legal than to take the chance that everythings going to go the happy way. Im old enough to know that usually only works in the movies. Thanks again, yall gave me some good knowledge as to where to start. God bless our nation, military, leo, and all the heros that work to keep America great.

Good luck, and sorry for your loss. Unfortunately legal is the best way for a situation like this. We already know he won't do the honorable thing. I just hope going forward some day y'all can have a good relationship when he grows up. My in laws are having the same problem with their grandchild and my wife's brother's family. I did worn them of the troubles ahead.

If he cooks a pig in the ground,
and puts the beer on ice,
all his rowdy friends will come over that night !
1632028310509.png

Back
Top Bottom