• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Landscaping, brush clearing, tree trimming position available (Acworth/Woodstock)

D_P_X

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
105   0
Reaction score
I am posting here before placing adds on the traditional job boards. I do landscaping, landscape demolition, tree trimming, brush clearing, and other related tasks.

If you or someone you knows is capable of doing physical labor on the GA heat send them my way.

You will need transportation too and from my location off of HWY 92 between Acworth and Woodstock.

I am posting here before placing adds on the traditional job boards. I do landscaping, landscape demolition, tree trimming, brush clearing, and other related tasks.

If you or someone you knows is capable of doing physical labor on the GA heat send them my way.

You will need transportation too and from my location off of HWY 92 between Acworth and Woodstock.

Are you looking for a Long term employee or part time? I have a full time job right now while also going through my local police department hiring process but I wouldn't mind doing some part time work my schedule is weird and im off some days during the week and then sometimes off during the weekend

I live in Cartersville and I wouldn't mind doing some side work

I am looking for both. I usually have 1 full time employee and then 2-3 part timers to call for larger jobs. If you want me to put you on the list to check with, send me your number.

Back
Top Bottom