LAPD Kill Chase Suspect After Crash

mountainpass

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
Last edited:
I don't see the reason for him to be shot. He appeared to be shot in the back while stumbling away. I like that "Something happened" that caused the police to fire. I would think a short foot chase followed by a taser would have been sufficient.

I don't see the reason for him to be shot. He appeared to be shot in the back while stumbling away. I like that "Something happened" that caused the police to fire. I would think a short foot chase followed by a taser would have been sufficient.

You're a LEO hater. Even if you're not this comment will get you called it.

I couldn't tell but someone said the car he hits ran a red light. Funny to me, run a redlight and hit a car in a police chase. What are the odds.... I'd like to know what he did to get shot.

LAPD: JUDGE AND JURY. They just shot him in back is what it appears, well he wont run no more! Don't this remind you a little bit of the Chris Dorrner case with them getting all trigger happy.

20:30 for those who want to skip to the action.

That was an execution. No matter how ****ty he was he presented no immediate danger running outside the vehicle with no indication of being armed. The LAPD is notoriously trigger happy.

Back
Top Bottom