Last minute hunt prep.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Anyone scrambling for that
Last minite oh crap items?

All I needed was some scent free deodorant, body wash/ shampoo and laundry detergent.
Washed my clothes, pack and my climber seat cushion.

Got them in a box with some pine branches and some ground mulch.

The only thing I need to make sure I take are my arrows and a cocker for the xbow. I'm heading down tonight so I don't drive in right beside where I'm going to hunt. I'll have to make sure to take a horn with me to rub on the trees and get them worked up.

I won't be able to hunt in the morning because I have to work. so it will be 3 or so by the time I can make it in the woods. Trying to decide if I should do an afternoon hunt or not. Then I thought about what my dad always says, "you can't kill one from sitting on the couch!". Looks like I'll be hunting tomorrow afternoon lol

just use the wife's fruity apple/melon shampoo and body wash. never been one for the no smell stuff. you cant hide your scent,but you can mask it. i also dont go crazy with the camo. dress like a tree and them put on an orange vest. i just go in my street clothes and an orange vest. but thats what works for me. maybe i could get more if i did buy all the other stuff,but i always get what i need.
but the apple stuff does work, they look for you..

Back
Top Bottom