• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Late night Snacks

Well.....I just took a big gulp out of my spit cup....my crave for a late night snack is officially gone! :puke:Red solo cup got me again!

Lol. Place I used to work had shuttle vans the supervisors drive around all day. All of them dipped Copenhagen. One day, one of the drivers had a McDonald's super size cup full to the rim with cope spit and bet this crackhead looking new guy $100 He wouldn't drink it. New dude turned it up and drank every drop of it. I puked up stuff I ate the month before when I saw him do it. And still get nasious thinking about it.

The best cure for late munchies is the worlds biggest s'more,
13.jpg

Public fried chicken is pretty tasty.
What makes it Yankee fried?
Do the bake it or something like a yank would do?

Obviously I don't do much fried chicken.

Lol. Place I used to work had shuttle vans the supervisors drive around all day. All of them dipped Copenhagen. One day, one of the drivers had a McDonald's super size cup full to the rim with cope spit and bet this crackhead looking new guy $100 He wouldn't drink it. New dude turned it up and drank every drop of it. I puked up stuff I ate the month before when I saw him do it. And still get nasious thinking about it.
Hahahahahaha.....its bad enough drinking your own, I can't imagine drinking someone else! I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit........yuck!

Back
Top Bottom