• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Latin For You

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Like mom used to say, ‘you do, and you’ll clean it up!’

Still got scars on my knuckles from the rulers. Did you know that you can't give a kid a swirly at Catholic school without getting your knuckles trashed? One of the many things I learned along with that first class education!
Mother Concelia, our principal, originally preferred a thin yard-stick slap across one’s open palms.
One day as she swung for the fences, I snatched my hands back and her follow-through broke it when she hit the floor. Thought I’d solved the problem. Wrong. She switched to one of those triangle scale rulers and rapped us across the knuckles of an outstretched hand. Think that may have been worse.
Think my first visit to the principal was my first day of kindergarten on a balmy September day in 1948.
You guys got away easy. The Sisters took you in the back room, had you grab your ankles and used a hand floor brush on your a**. Talk about getting a woody.

You guys got away easy. The Sisters took you in the back room, had you grab your ankles and used a hand floor brush on your a**. Talk about getting a woody.
Dunno, I’ve only actually ‘seen stars’ twice in my life. Both times at good ol’ St. Michael’s.
First time was third grade recess, playing out in the street, slipped on some sand and went down on the concrete. Flat on my back, cracked my head on the concrete. Was out for a bit.
Second time, fifth grade choir practice. Back-talked Sister Mary Edward. Little five -foot - something woman open-hand slapped my face so hard I would have collapsed if she hadn’t had me by the shirt with her other hand. Lot of pent-up anger in some of those gals.

Back
Top Bottom